A Chance to Shine - Start your future today
We are the UK’s largest rental equipment provider, with 200 locations across the country.
We offer Apprenticeships for a whole range of disciplines, covering mechanical and electrical engineering but it’s not all about working hands-on with our ultra-low emission equipment. We also offer Apprenticeships that focus on the professional services (e.g. Finance and HR) that we provide in our support offices too.
From providing Glastonbury Festival with vital infrastructure for over 40 years, to equipment solutions for film and television, you’ll be working on substantial projects, earning a salary, and working towards a guaranteed role if you successfully complete your qualification.
Sunbelt is recognised and trusted all around the UK, offering you a wide range of roles to spark your interest and begin a lifelong career built with you.
A chance to be recognised
With a range of Apprenticeships on offer, you’ll earn recognised qualifications and practical experience, all whilst earning a salary and bonus. An apprenticeship with us will not only see you gaining a guaranteed role upon successful completion, but you’ll work with exciting and prestigious contracts too.
- We’re based all over the UK with a wide choice of roles to suit your skills and aspirations, from office-based to engineering.
- Apprenticeships can vary between 1 and 4 years, but all will see you boost your skills by attending college or workshops as well as gaining practical experience.
- When needed as part of your apprenticeship we will fund college residency and transport expenses, including the cost of meals. Plus, all of the tools and equipment you need to succeed
A chance to develop
You’ll be part of a team that equips the UK’s largest construction projects and music events, to the latest cinematic blockbusters. With a passion for great customer service, you can turn your skills and interests into a rewarding career where you’ll receive workplace-based training and whilst earning a salary.
- An identified mentor to coach and support you.
- The opportunity to progress to management positions and pursue further training and qualifications, just like many of our previous apprentices.
- We’re a member of The 5% Club – committing that 5% of our workforce will always be earning whilst they are learning.
Doing the right thing
Joining Sunbelt means joining a team who are passionate about our environment, with sustainability at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’ve developed Our Planet –our action plan to ensure we stay committed to doing the right thing and delivering a better future.
- Climate - We have the largest fleet of ultra-low emission or fully electric plant and power equipment. Plus, we’re always investing and innovating in new, greener solutions.
- Communities - Supporting local projects has always been part of what we do. We’re dedicated to providing employment opportunities to help our communities flourish and grow.
- Colleagues - We empower our people through Apprenticeships, mentoring, skills training, and creating a safe, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Customers - We’re constantly innovating to make the sustainable more viable to help our customers go greener faster.
This is your chance to shine.