Not Going to Uni Limited,
Ability House, 121 Brooker Road, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1JH
- The information you provide will be stored by us and only us.
By registering as a user of the website and submitting personal information, you consent to it being collected, held and processed by us and to it being passed to:
- Those persons that operate or provide services to the website such as the moderator of a forum (employee of ours)
- To it being included in applications made to course providers and employers offering apprenticeships and/or jobs through the website and/or agencies acting on their behalf.
Sensitive personal data will only be passed to course providers and employers offering apprenticeships and/or jobs through the website and/or agents acting on their behalf where specifically requested by them as part of the application process. This information will only be used by us and to ensure compliance with employment law.
- We may also use information collected or provided to send you promotional material from NGTU about services/products we offer and/or material relating to trusted partners of ours.
- We take reasonable care in keeping the information we collect, or you provide secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it.
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary.
- We may use or disclose personal information to comply with any court order or otherwise in compliance with any legal obligation we may have.
- Advertising: We use third party advertising providers to display advertising on the website. These providers may use information about your visits to the website (obtained using cookies) and other third party websites to personalise the advertising you see on the website and other websites.
- Requesting Your Personal Information: You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, please write to us at Not Going to Uni Limited, Ability House, 121 Brooker Road, Waltham Abbey, EN9 1JH.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (registration number Z1421176).
If you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, please do not provide it to us or, if you have already provided personal information and wish us to delete the information that we are holding, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you wish to stop receiving marketing material, please click the unsubscribe link in any email, contact us by telephone at 02036912800 or email us from the email address registered with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with STOP as the subject.
4th September 2023