Coordinated by Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult (CGTC), we are the award-winning Advanced Therapies Apprenticeship Community (ATAC). We develop apprenticeship programmes, designed to train and upskill individuals for the life sciences industry.
What are life sciences?
Life sciences are defined as the study of living organisms. Many medicines are made from these living cells including antibodies and other therapeutic proteins, vaccines, and advanced therapies. Advanced therapies are a ground-breaking new class of medicines that use gene therapy, cell therapy or tissue engineering to treat diseases such as cancer. An ATAC apprenticeship is the perfect route into a career in advanced therapies or other biological medicines, where you’ll be making a real difference to the quality of people’s lives
Why choose an ATAC apprenticeship?
• Help transform lives by supporting an industry finding better treatment options and cures for incurable and life-altering diseases
• Access ongoing support through ATAC for both you and your employer
• Join a growing community making real-life contributions to life sciences
• Get introduced to the wider industry to support your professional development
Offered at level 3 through to level 7, ATAC apprenticeship subjects include:
• Laboratory Science
• Engineering and Manufacturing
• Leadership and Management
• Data and Digital
• Quality and Regulatory