Our level 7 Solicitor apprenticeship allows you to become fully qualified through a six-year programme of work-based learning and part-time study. At the end of the programme you will be qualified as a solicitor and also attain an LLB degree.
Alongside obtaining your degree you will be required to undertake a SQE preparation course with The University of Law, to give you the very best support in order to pass the new SQE exams and assessments. You will undertake the SQE preparation course, plus SQE1 and SQE2.
You will have one study day a week during your apprenticeship and once you qualify, you will be able to apply for any of the vacancies on offer. Our aim is to retain every apprentice on qualification.
Why do an apprenticeship?
– finances – you will get a degree and professional qualification without having to incur university tuition fees
– work-based learning – you will develop skills and knowledge of the legal industry from the day you start your apprenticeship programme
– contacts – you will join the firm four years before those who go down the traditional route, making contacts in the business that will be invaluable throughout your career
– salary – you will start to earn money as soon as you start your apprenticeship
– support – you will be supported by a network of people at all levels throughout your apprenticeship
We welcome applicants that have or are predicted to achieve a minimum of 120 UCAS points or equivalent. People of all ages are encouraged to apply.